If you want to tune your own vehicle, then you can hire my dyno at an hourly rate, charged in 30 minute blocks.
1st time users will be given a 15 minute (not charged) briefing on how to use the dyno both safely & correctly.
It will cover:
- Loading & Unloading vehicle from Dyno
- Strapping vehicle down, wheel chock location
- Boost/Vacuum connection if required – Zeroing gauge
- RPM Input – Ignition or Injector
- Steady State loading
- Ramp Runs (Power Runs)
- Fire Extinguisher Locations (If you blow your shit up & it catches fire)
The dyno has a 4.9 LSU wideband that is capable of providing both a serial & analog 0-5v signal. Along with being able to feed sensors & data to the dyno computer for overlaying with power runs etc.
However it is advised that for any serious tuning you should always have your own wide band sensor fitted & calibrated BEFORE you begin!
The dyno has both a high speed cooling & extraction fan.
- $120 for 1st hr. *Maximum of 3hr hire at any 1 time, unless no other jobs are booked in.
- $100 for 2nd
- $80 for 3rd & there after
- Clean up of any oil’s from engine or transmission etc will incur an additional cleanup cost, unless you bring your own rags & clean.
Dyno Power Runs
Price – $60 this includes a maximum of 3 power runs & colour print out. If you want to make changes to your car between runs or want more time to make adjustments, then I will only charge you the hourly rate & we can do as many power runs or steady state load tests as you like.
Club Dyno Days
Do you have a group of friends or Perhaps a car club looking to run an event for your members for a bit of friendly competition & bragging rights? Then contact me to work out a day rate & discuss amenities available for your patrons.